Just Look...

Just Look...

Friday, August 2, 2013

Because I Can't Find Words...

 I didn't write while I was gone. I intended to, but various circumstances prevented it. I have intended to write every day since I've been home. I took some notes for posts while we were there and I hope to write those at some point, but I can't seem to make myself do it right now. I'm still mulling it all over... Still coming home... Still wrestling with why my home looks so different from theirs... Still trying to figure out what my life is going to look like now... Still finding the words to tell my ten year old why I can't bring myself to spend $28 on the personalized zipper binder from Land's End that she had picked out before I left... Still feeling overwhelmed and soul-weary and still tearing up every time I try to pray, even if it's just a simple prayer for a meal... For now, I'll give you some of what I believe to be the most powerful anonymous images from the trip and let the pictures speak for themselves...











No comments:

Post a Comment