Just Look...

Just Look...

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Oh, Today...

Today I...

had a most amazing morning spent in worship of my King,

delivered four seat belt pillows, planned the delivery of three more, and got orders for eight (!) more and possibly another order,

had an icky lunch at Zaxby's with my special family,

realized I was missing a $1350 check so subsequently took the house apart twice and cried and prayed to find it (never did),

took an almost four hour nap (it seems I was in great need of some sleep),

fed my kids popcorn for supper,

let my ten year old paint my toenails,

read another chapter of our summer book, a book I LOVED as a child (written in the 70's),

packed my *light beach reads* (one social justice book and two on genocide, one of which is about the Cambodian church's triumph through the genocide there),

packed the car for our surprise trip to the beach tomorrow to meet my sister-in-law and her boys who are the age of Emma and Kelsey, and my mother-in-law (just the girls and me),

hoped I have everything I need for the week.

It's been a full day that promises to begin a full week. I'm feeling very blessed to be in this life.


No comments:

Post a Comment