Just Look...

Just Look...

Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Tiny Changes

We are rearranging our house a bit (moved the dining room table to the main room, moved the little breakfast room table and the couch to the old dining room, adding a closet to our bedroom) and I'm struck by how totally different a place can seem with very small changes. Everything in the downstairs feels new to me every time I walk in, and it's just from making tiny changes.

It makes me realize that trying to drastically overhaul an entire life is completely unnecessary. You can see things from a new perspective and be pleased with progress just from making tiny changes here and there. I try to remember this as I set goals for myself, but inevitably I forget and end up trying to do way too much, which almost always results in failure.

Tiny changes. Tiny changes are how you change your world.

No comments:

Post a Comment