Just Look...

Just Look...

Saturday, November 30, 2019

For Such a Time

22 out of 30. That’s my total for my November goal to blog every day. It’s not 100%, not even really close, but I’m happy with it!

Today is the end of Thanksgiving weekend (Saturday night) and it takes my breath away (literally— I’ve had a pounding heart and shortness of breath all day long) to look down the barrel of the next 25 days. It is always the busiest, most hectic time as we have various holiday obligations, holiday delights, business craziness (for which we are grateful!), ending semesters at school, buying gifts, and trying to make everything special while also trying to keep the main thing, the main thing.

Today is also Small Business Saturday. We have been SO BLESSED in the past 4 years of our business, For Such a Time Creations. God has used this little dream of ours to provide funds for ministry, for missions, for fun, for an adoption, and for support. He has allowed us to do work for our church and other ministries at cost and for fundraisers at a lower price for them. He has let us use it to employ our children, and the time spent working side by side with my family members is so special to me. I truly see this as a creative outlet for me that I think has partially saved my sanity through these past four sometimes stressful years.

We have made new friends and discovered new missions through this business. We are blessed every time people trust us with a special time in their lives, every time an organization chooses us to create their tangible memories. We hope that we steward well all that our customers trust us with, and that the God who has entrusted us with so much is pleased with our business decisions.

We believe that we were given this dream “for such a time as this,” as long as that time lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment